Thursday 28 October 2010

Buff Up Your Business

Strategy 3 of the Buff Up Your Business Series is:

Spend 10% of your time with your Top 10 Customers

To my Customer.
I may not have the answer, but I’ll find it.
I may not have the time, but I’ll make it.

UNKNOWN


Why is it so important to spend 10% of your time with your Top 10 customers?

  • Because 80% of your business comes from 20% of your customers;
  • they make your company possible;
  • they have all the answers;
  • they will help you grow and run your business.

You need to find out from them why they like doing business with you, as well as finding out what more you could do for them - go the extra mile.

Also find out where they see their business in the next year or so and adapt what you currently provide them with, to ensure you would be their preferred supplier when their business gets to the next level.

How can you do all this?

Well, what about putting together your own survey? You can do this very easily and at no cost - how amazing is that? Just go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/ and get started. I am not linked to this site in any way, I have just used it to great effect in the past.

Then, once you have the information you need to decide which direction you need to take your business don't struggle on your own, why not get in touch with me at Nicholl Consultancy and we can work on your strategy together.

Until next time, have an amazing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.